Traffic is important. Why? Because if your site doesn’t get visitors, you can’t get leads, thus customers. You know posting high-quality content is the best way to bring visitors to your website. But, the internet is a crowded place, and hundreds of blogs are published every single day. So, how can you beat the competition? What SEO Abbotsford strategy you should follow to publish and promote your engaging content?
Listed below are some of the best content marketing tips, which will definitely help you get noticed and stand out among the competitors.
Learn What Your Audience Want
You might have heard people saying “write a 700-word article, stuff keywords, and post it and you will get traffic.” That’s the worst content marketing tip out there. However, you may get some visitors, but you will lose them quickly. So, always try to learn your target customers’ interests, needs, and solutions to their problems to build a strong audience base.
- Here’s how can you analyze what your audience wants-
Use popup surveys to learn about your target audience. You can ask questions such as “what are you struggling with.”
- Collect email addresses of new subscribers, and ask them what they want more of.
- Research your competitors, and see what strategies they are using to bring visitors to their websites.
Create Evergreen Content
Would you like your posts to continue generating search engine traffic long after the day it’s published? If so, start creating evergreen content from today.
What’s is evergreen content? The simple answer is—the posts that remain fresh, informative, and up-to-date for the readers. Here’s how can you create evergreen blogs-
- Choose evergreen topics to write on. For instance, if you own an online furniture store, you can write about the specific designs and models, write reviews about different products.
- Select topics that haven’t been discussed before or can be improved. Do comprehensive research about the upcoming technologies and write about them.
- Focus on creating appropriate visuals, showing that your content is valuable. However, you can share the visuals on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube later on.
- Update your content regularly. You can add the latest studies and statistics to make it look up-to-date.
Add Relevant Keywords
Adding keywords to your content is important. Do comprehensive keyword research, and look for keywords and phrases, which are being searched by your target audience. Fortunately, there’s a wide range of tools that can help you choose the right keywords for your posts.
- Google Keyword Planner– A great place to get keyword ideas. However, you can also see the target keywords of your competitor with its website address.
- Buzz Sumo- Use keywords to search for the posts performing best on different social media platforms.
- Google Ads- See ads in the Google search result pages, and write down the keywords marketers paying good money for.
- Google Analytics- Check how your previous posts are performing, how many visitors they are getting, and what your audience likes the most.
Why should you focus on storytelling? Because people love listening to stories and experiences of others. Digital marketers believe that good stories are great attention-grabbers, and can help promote your brand, products, and services easily.
Here’s how can you use storytelling in your posts-
- Give real-life examples, and tell stories about people who have benefited from your products and services.
- There’s scientific evidence that stories draw people in, and can help to make strong connections. Learn the psychology of storytelling.
- Try to write as you speak. Your audience will love your posts, and this will help you build and cultivate relationships with your audience.
Write Catchy Titles
Do you remember an amazing post you have read last time? What got you in? The title. If you didn’t like the title, you couldn’t have got to read that post. Follow these simple tips to create brilliant titles-
- Pull readers in and explain why they should read your post. Create urgency (such as “show now”, “act fast”, “apply today”, etc.) in your blogs.
- Keep it short and to the point. Search engines result pages usually display around 60 characters.
- Avoid writing misleading titles. If you do so, readers will leave the pages immediately after clicking, which increases the bounce rate, thus affecting your site’s SEO Abbotsford performance.
- Add keyword phrase at the beginning of the title. This will increase the chances of getting your posts ranked among the top search results.
- Write listicles.
To achieve a high ranking, it’s necessary to work according to the search engine. You need to follow some tips to create an effective content marketing strategy. Analyze what your target audience is searching for and use the right keywords in your posts. Try to learn about your audience’s interests, needs, and problems. Moreover, focus on posting evergreen content, telling stories, and writing amazing titles to drive more traffic to your site.
If you are struggling with search engine ranking, hire a reputed SEO Abbotsford agency.